Coconut Ladoo / Nariyal Ladoo is a very famous Indian sweet prepared for festive occasions as prasad/offering. Especially Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi and Dussehra. It can be served as a dessert too. These melt-in mouth ladoos are so yummy people of every age group love to have this. I have mentioned the Ingredients in the recipe. Geetanjali Tung, Food blogger, will tell you how to make this fantastic sweet dish quickly.
Ingredients For Coconut Ladoo:
1 cup freshly grated coconut
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
How to make Coconut Laddoo:
- Breaks open the coconut with a hammer. Remove the hard outer shell and take out the coconut from its outer shell. Now peel off the brown layer of the coconut with a peeler. Then blend it. Then cut it into small pieces and mix it finely in a blender.
- Heat a non-stick pan add milk and coconut. Mix it well. Boil it over medium heat, stir occasionally.
- Now add sugar and stir continuously on a low flame till the mixture turns crumbly.
- Then turn off the flame and let the mixture lightly cool down.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- With the help of your hand prepare small balls to form the ladoos.
- Finally, the coconut ladoos are ready to serve. You can store these in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 6-7 days.