Finally, Ganpati Bappa comes again, this year. The whole surrounding becomes so pious and prosperous with his divine footsteps. So, are prepared with his favorite dish “Modak”?
Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi With these Instant Modak recipes. Here are 5 instant Modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi. Instant Modak recipes you can make for Bappa bhog this Ganesh Chaturthi. Ganesh Chaturthi prasad ideas which you can make instantly in 10 min at home.
As September begins it brings the most widely celebrated festival in every region of India. You have guessed it by now it’s Ganesha Chaturthi which also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi. Today September 13 marked with celebrating the birth of Lord Ganesha who is confined as the God of New Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles as well as the god of wisdom and intelligence
When this festival is around the corner, It is incomplete without the offering of Bappa’s favorite modak.
As due to our hectic lifestyle most of us are unable to make modak at our home ended up buying from the sweet shop. But still at those ready-made modak lacks the essence of devoting we put in our homemade prasad. Also at some point in time, we miss having that homemade hygiene modak to offer lord Ganesha.
So here we got delicious & mouth watering recipe which you can make instantly at home & you won’t need to buy it from the market afterward.
Paneer Modak OR Paneer Petha Modak
- Paneer: 200 gram
- Agra petha: 100 gram ( you can take any flavored petha of your choice, but simply gives a good taste)
- Cardamom powder: 1 teaspoon
- Grated Coconut powder: 100 grams
- Modak mould
- Firstly, take paneer & grate it, then mash it properly giving it dough consistency.
- Then take Agra petha, grate it finely so there won’t be any granules
- Mix paneer & petha properly by making sure there will be no lumps.
- Add cardamom powder to above mixture.
- Now take the mixture and make balls out of it & then with the help of modak mould give it modak shape.
- Then take modak & coat with coconut powder. Then keep it in a refrigerator for 10 mins. Your modak are ready to offer to Bappa.
Biscuit and Chocolate Ganache Modak:
Read More: How To Make Coconut Ladoo Quickly At Home.
- Parle G biscuit 1 packet ( you can take Marie or any biscuit of your choice also)
- Amul cream 1 pack
- Dark compound chocolate 150 grams
- Choco chips: 100 gram
- Cashew nuts 30 gram
- Almond 30 gram
- Pistachio 30 grams
- Kishmish 20 gram
- Take biscuit pack & grind it in mixer then sieve it finely.
- In a pan take half of Amul cream & warm it slightly.
- Now take dark chocolate and melt it. The add the melted chocolate in the Amul cream then stir it properly till it comes to sauce tendency.
- Add ganache to biscuit powder mix it evenly then add choco chips and nuts mix again.
- Now take the above mixture and with the help of modak mould give it modak shape.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 10 – 15 min to set.
Anjeer Dry Fruit Modak (sugar-free)
- Anjeer: 250 grams
- Cashew nuts 50 gram
- Almond 50 gram
- Walnuts 50 gram
- Pistachio 20 grams
- Poppy seeds 50 grams
- Ghee 1 tablespoon
- Modak mould
- Take Anjeer & finely chop it into small pieces also if you don’t have time you can grind it in the mixer but make sure not to grind it finely.
- In a pan add ghee, then add poppy seed give it a stir.
- Now add all the dry fruits and mixed it correctly.
- Keep the mixture aside to slightly cool down. Now take mixture to knead it to collect it together.
- Then with modak mould give it modak shape.
- Morde Dark compound chocolate: 200 grams
- Morde Milk compound chocolate: 200 gram
- Morde white chocolate: 200 gram
- Modal mould
- Dry fruits & nuts: as per choice (it’s optional)
- Firstly take dark chocolate chopped then melt it either in the microwave or a double boiler
- For double boiler: Take a pan to add water till half of the pan & then take another bowl and placed it over this pan.
- Now add chocolate to the bowl & melt it.
- Then take modak mould grease it slightly with butter & fill it half mould with melted chocolate then add dry fruits & nut then fill the second half as well. Then closed the mould tightly.
- Keep it refrigerator for 20-30 min.
- After that takeout mould slightly open mould and take out modak chocolate out of it.
- Now you can repeat the same process with milk & white chocolate to make modak.
Note: you can use any chocolate of your choice.
So, guys this Ganesh Chaturthi try this amazing & delicious modak recipe & offer homemade prasad to Bappa.
Do tell us which one you like the most.
For more such recipes stay connected with Voodly.